Make an Impact among Sami Children & Adolescents
To help preserve the indigenous Sami culture by protecting the native reindeer that are essential to the Sami way of life.
We envision a world where the Sami culture, traditions, languages, the reindeer and reindeer herding are alive and thriving.
Adopting reindeer and making donations generates a sixfold impact on the indigenous Sami community in Sweden by:
- Supporting the survival of the reindeer. The reindeer will be monitored and their health and wellbeing will be supported.
- Promoting the reindeerherders and their traditional way of life.
- Educating Sami children and adolescents about their culture, traditions and language.
- Promoting the Sami parents’ ability to raise their children aware of their their culture, roots and identity.
- Cultivating and developing Sami entrepreneurship.
- Support the mental health of the Sami people since suicide rates are high; thereby strengthening the Sami community..